whole in one golf blog

Monday, July 10, 2006

just do it , anybody can !


Finally ,Year 2006 has come to an end. My goodness , what a wonderful year. Some things happened to my life,during July 6th-7th ,2006 at 36 holes Sawang Resort Golf Club,Petchaburi,Thailand--after I had missed the cut 2 times last year,I've finally turned pro!

Actually,I should have got it at the first tournament but my lady of luck was away as the last 4 holes of competition had to be suspended due to untimely darkness.On the next day I got to play 22 holes and I completely lost my game plans and took
5 strokes over missing the cut. Later on ,the second tournament I missed again as the result of sudden changing of my Driver. It worked o.k on practicing but turned inconsistently during the tournament.

A week later,I felt great and had lots of confidence. What impressed me a lot was that I got to control my scorecard not to be over 1 stroke in the last 4 holes ... and I really did !!!

ProMann : http://realgolf.in.th/

No comments: