whole in one golf blog

Monday, July 10, 2006

The Day I turned pro


Some things happened to my life,during July 6th-7th ,2006 at 36 holes Sawang Resort Golf Club,Petchaburi,Thailand--after I had missed the cut 2 times this year,I finally turned pro!!




Actually,I should have got it at the first tournament but my lady of luck was away as the last 4 holes of competition had to be suspended due to untimely darkness.On the next day I got to play 22 holes and I completely lost my game plans and took 5 strokes over missing the cut. Later on ,the second tournament I missed again as the result of sudden changing of my Driver. It worked o.k on practicing but turned inconsistently during the tournament.

Last week,I felt great and had lots of confidence. What impressed me a lot was that I got to control my scorecard not to be over 1 stroke in the last 4 holes --- and I really did !!!.....Pro Mann

No comments: